- 17.8 cm (7”) colour touchscreen display
- Android platform ready for future development
- Built-in WiFi and Bluetooth
- Docking Station
- Easily transfers between vehicles and outside the cab for mapping and scouting tasks
- The ISOBUS standard was implemented as a user-friendly solution to the MMX-070 display.
- The Task Controller function with automatic section control, as well as documentation, is nicely integrated and easy to use in the working screen.
- The Android operating system provides an easy-to-use interface, optimized graphics, improved multi-touch screen, and unmatched responsiveness.
- Trimble App Central offers the ability to download and install third-party Android-based applications when using the MMX-070 display. App Central offers several categories including: Diagnostic tools to identify and address implement error codes; Fertilizer calibration charts for various brands of spreaders; Identification of nutrient deficiencies; Planter adjustment recommendations for various planter brands; PDF reader; Work order and documentation-based software applications for agriculture.
- CoPilot App provides street navigation and real-time traffic information, assisting farmers or contractors in finding the next field.
- TeamViewer App enables remote view of the field displays to provide added support for the operator.
- Trimble Connected Farm Apps allow the integration of the MMX-070 display and data into a single place using the Connected Farm™ apps Scout, Fleet, Field, and Irrigate.
Integrating the newest technological achievements into their products, thanks to Trimble farmers are able to easily and effectively manage their farm, cutting back their expenses and improving yield results. GPS navigation systems provide precision and in the same time steering systems save up time and reduce operational costs.
Apart from agriculture, GPS solutions by Trimble are applicable in other fields such as construction, engineering, civil aviation, armed forces, etc. Nowadays, the American company owns more than 100 patents, offices in more than 35 countries and a team of around 3000 people.