- Android operation system
- Integrated GNSS receiver
- Intuitive 10.1" color touch-screen display
- Rugged, dustproof, waterproof construction
- Transferability between vehicles
- Various Correction Services
- Works with GLONASS, GPS and Galileo
The GFX-750 display comes with a NAV-900 guidance controller. It is Trimble’s most advanced GNSS receiver to date, built for maximum uptime and a wide range of accuracy options from basic to high precision.
- The GFX-750 display works on most tractor brands or with most implement manufacturers on your farm with ISOBUS control.
- Ready to work with Trimble Autopilot guidance systems.
- The Task Controller function with automatic section control, as well as documentation, is fully integrated and easy to use in the working screen.
- GFX-750 comes with Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, CAN, and for the first time, BroadR-Reach – high-speed communications to allow fast and easy transfer of data between vehicles and the office.
Integrating the newest technological achievements into their products, thanks to Trimble farmers are able to easily and effectively manage their farm, cutting back their expenses and improving yield results. GPS navigation systems provide precision and in the same time steering systems save up time and reduce operational costs.
Apart from agriculture, GPS solutions by Trimble are applicable in other fields such as construction, engineering, civil aviation, armed forces, etc. Nowadays, the American company owns more than 100 patents, offices in more than 35 countries and a team of around 3000 people.